Monday 14 March 2011

DD's 122th Day

I trained DD to play dead yesterday for around 15 minutes.... he got distracted again very easily and didn't seem to remember the command. When someone walked pass outside my apartment, he moved his body towards the door and ignored me. I think i should use real treats to train him instead of using normal dog food... it's not really a treat. hahaa... I gave up training him when i noticed that he wasn't concentrating anymore.

This morning i got up and repeated the same commands to DD, surprisingly he remembered them all and did it all! Maybe i trained him before he was fed? ahahahaa... he was very funny when i was preparing food for him. I had to soak his food in water before feeding him, so I left his food on the dining table and I went to wash my face, etc. While i was in the toilet, DD looked at me very cute and when I gave him eye contact, he started moving his body and took me to the dining table. It was like giving me a sign that he wanted the food.... hahaa!!! But i didn't give him his food until he did my commands. My friends said DD is very poor because he won't get his food until he entertained me. Actually I supposed a reasonable time of training will help developing the dog's brain better?! My question here...

No comments:

Post a Comment